Diffstat (limited to 'extra/Configs/Config.in')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/extra/Configs/Config.in b/extra/Configs/Config.in
index b329f88b7..974fc7a1a 100644
@@ -1856,21 +1856,6 @@ config UCLIBC_HAS_FNMATCH
- bool "Use the older (stable) fnmatch code"
- depends on UCLIBC_HAS_FNMATCH
- default y
- There are two versions of fnmatch. The older (stable) version has
- been in uClibc for quite a long time but hasn't seen too many
- updates. It also has some known issues when dealing with uncommon
- corner cases and multibyte/unicode strings. However, it is quite
- a bit smaller than the newer version.
- If the older version has worked for you and you don't need unicode
- support, then stick with the old version (and say Y here).
- Otherwise, you should use the new version (and say N here).
bool "Support the wordexp() interface"
depends on UCLIBC_HAS_GLOB